Saturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date. Saturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date. Saturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date. Saturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date.

Default Saturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date.

I met this good looking couple at Mazurik launch at 7 am and we headed north east of Kelleys island towards the weather buoy. It started out fairly smooth and the waves built a little from the southwest as the morning went along. We marked fish as soon as we set down and we sent the bandits back in 50 feet of water with the Garmin TR1 autopilot keeping the 9.9 on course, 50/180 to 50/160 did the job today at 2 to 2.5 mph a little slower and we also caught a few on spoons and dipsys down 75 on 0 setting. The fish where deep this morning not hugging the bottom but near the bottom. The baits they spit out in the live-well where almost the exact size of a bandit. Natural to dark colors worked well with the cloud cover. This great young couple met in Las Vegas. one lives on Missouri and one lives in Canada and Sandusky happens to be half way. Great story and some really smart young people planning the path to their future. I'm glad i got to meet them and give them a nice day on the lake. They will be coming back to fish again soon.
    Saturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date.-929-004-jpgSaturday morning with awesome young couple on a fishing date.-929-003-jpg
    Last edited by Capt Porkchop; 10-02-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Thanks capt on great report.

Hey PC on that second pic are those rod holders to the right of that guy.? Never seen none like them. What kind.?

They are rod holders. I had a custom rail mounted all the way around the inside of the gunnel and transom with custom brackets that have scottys rod holders mounted to them. This lets me run down rods off the corners and stern planers out the back without the rods being in the way. It really works well, they slide left and right anywhere on that rail you want them to be. The center rod holder allows me to shift them left or right to clear to net a fish.
    Last edited by Capt Porkchop; 10-03-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Lol,Capt Sam.That damn autospell on our electronics.That center rod seams to be in a __itty position.😜