salmon trip to olcott salmon trip to olcott salmon trip to olcott salmon trip to olcott

Default salmon trip to olcott

salmon trip to olcott-2019-2-jpgsalmon trip to olcott-2019-1-jpgsalmon trip to olcott-2019-3-jpgsalmon trip to olcott-2019-4-jpg trip went well nice big fish this year had to dodge some storms fished 6 to 7 miles out 200 t0 320 ft of water

Man I’d love to go on a Salmon trip! Looks like you had a good time!!

Reminds me of when me and my buddies used to go up to NY every weekend in the spring and fall back in the 80's. Started reel green. No electronics and no down riggers. Just flat lined plugs with spinning rods. Still caught fish. First fish was a 12# brown trout. We were hooked. Got better every trip after getting the right tools. Fished the Niagra river, Wilson and Olcott. Even placed in a couple derbys they held. Would leave Cleveland about midnight friday night. Launch as soon as we got there and fished all day saturday. Crash and do it again sunday. Then drive back sunday night. It was amazing. Bruising Kings, monster steelhead and greaseballs. Then the fishing turned to crap and we stopped going. After seeing these pics, might just have to give it another shot.