8/10 trip with a father son from ohio 8/10 trip with a father son from ohio 8/10 trip with a father son from ohio 8/10 trip with a father son from ohio

Default 8/10 trip with a father son from ohio

We left mazurik at 6:30 am and headed to the line east of kelleys. We trolled all body baits today panther daggers behind off shore boards with jet 40 divers and bandits back 50 to 2oz back another 80 to 100 2.6 to 3 mph worked best. Fish slowed on spoons and liked the body baits better. Make sure you tune your divers when running this fast they can move left or right up to 20 feet if not tuned properly and cause you a big tangle behind your boards. We got this father and son a nice basket of eater walleye limits. The fish seemed a little smaller as the bigger fish are still moving east. still 18 to 21" fish very nice eaters. I have sunday open for 1st and second trip call to book 833-646-3474.
    8/10 trip with a father son from ohio-810-004-jpg8/10 trip with a father son from ohio-810-003-jpg8/10 trip with a father son from ohio-810-002-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Thanks Sam,We fished sunday and yes spoons did slow down catching.Had one bandit out that did catch 3 fish but only had inline boards out second half of day,because had 4ftrs the first half.I didn't notice the crank outfishing spoons till too late.Next time out will put out more cranks.I used a blue chrome color.Any other color bandits work good for you?

you are running the right color i also did good with pink lemonade, nascar also know as carrot top and purple with dots down the side.
    [email protected]
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.

Thanks Sam,gonna run more cranks next time out and set the lead and 2oz sinker the way do it.Most posts I read go 20ft then 2oz sinker but I will try it your way with 50ft lead first.

I run the shorter leads in shallower water when the water is colder with slower speeds. the 20/20 or 30/30 method.
    [email protected]