What Do Charter Captains Dream About What Do Charter Captains Dream About What Do Charter Captains Dream About What Do Charter Captains Dream About

Default What Do Charter Captains Dream About

I recently read one of Juls fishing reports and she posted that she had some weird dreams she remembered.That got me thinking about what goes on inside the heads of our charter captains on Erie.I thought it might be fun to try and put down some of the things our captains like and dislike about the charters they run through the season.
    The pleasant dreams our captains would enjoy could be,rainless and light SW breeze every day,a full schedule of clients every day,never a cancellation,crews that are always 15min early,crews that never show up hung over or get seasick,crews that manage all the fishing gear efficiently and never get a tangle,a boat that runs flawlessly all season long,equipment that never breaks down,an endless supply of eater and trophy size walleye,not catching any junk fish all season,crankbait type and color that catches year after year and ramps that are always open to put boat in and take out.
    The nightmares that our captains probably have dealt with one time or another would be a muddy lake with never ending NE winds and rainy days,a constant stream of clients cancelling or showing up late,crews that get seasick in 2ft waves,incompetent crews that get constant tangles and are annoying complainers,boat and equipment breakdowns occurring almost weekly,poor supply of legal walleye and zero trophy size,unfathomable amount of white bass and white perch on all the time,crankbaits that are obsolete every season and ramps that are constantly cluttered with boaters that are oblivious to others around them and takes 10 tries to back their boat in.
    I'm sure there are other issues fellow readers or captains can add to our list.Or better yet,some unbelievable or humorous stories.

LOL....that pretty much covers it.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

i second you covered it i do enjoy fishing with the younger kids they pick up quick and are eager to learn girls will out fish the boys most of the time also