Back at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings Back at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings Back at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings Back at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings

Default Back at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings

I had a great weekend picking my son up from the Marine Military Academy after he graduated from summer camp in Harlingen, TX. This was a great experience for him and 375 other teenagers that spent 4 weeks improving their lives and he learned a lot about himself. I will be glad to have him back on the boat the rest of summer as my first mate. We will be running starting with a trip Friday and Sunday. We have saturday morning and afternoon trips both open. Give me a call to book 833-646-3474. We can launch out of mazurik, huron or lorain as there are fish all over. With the weather looking the way it is we can run to the line for big fish or fish close take your pick, we can cast or troll whatever you prefer. Come out and enjoy the day on the Pork Chop Express and take home some dinners.
    Back at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings-kids-014-jpgBack at it this weekend after Texas trip with some openings-lewt-002-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

That's great capt Sam that your teenager and others can learn some life lessons at that marine military academy.Sure they learned some discipline and had some physical activities.