West end bite West end bite West end bite West end bite

Thread: West end bite

Default West end bite

Heading up tomorrow with the family for some eyes. I run out of wild wings. Ventured up this past Monday and worked the B can area. Pulled 3 tickets in that area. Wasn't fast, but just steady. I'm seeing reports of crane creek and K can inside. Has anyone worked those areas as I didn't see anyone around K can. Looked as if there were a few over out front of crane creek. How about the bite out north of west sister in the past few days? Probably head back to the B can area tomorrow but was just curious of a bite in real close. Any info is welcomed. Good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by M.A.D. Eyes View Post
    Heading up tomorrow with the family for some eyes. I run out of wild wings. Ventured up this past Monday and worked the B can area. Pulled 3 tickets in that area. Wasn't fast, but just steady. I'm seeing reports of crane creek and K can inside. Has anyone worked those areas as I didn't see anyone around K can. Looked as if there were a few over out front of crane creek. How about the bite out north of west sister in the past few days? Probably head back to the B can area tomorrow but was just curious of a bite in real close. Any info is welcomed. Good luck to all.
    Where is crane creek?

Jmaxie54, it's just west of turtle creek.

Thank you.

Your welcome!!

We fished all around West Sister on Monday and only caught 2 on the NE side. There were a few boats further north, not sure how they were doin. We pulled 8 on sunday from B Can area. All were on casting gold colors.

Thanks fishntails. Went out around b can today and only pulled 6. But real good quality, 19 to 25. Stumped about what to do tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fishNtails View Post
    We fished all around West Sister on Monday and only caught 2 on the NE side. There were a few boats further north, not sure how they were doin. We pulled 8 on sunday from B Can area. All were on casting gold colors.

We did the same thing Monday, except a no hitter. I'm not sure if I'll make it out again this weekend or not, but if I do I'll have to run over to B can.

Thanks for the tip!

We went out to Meinke today for lunch, but didn't go out. Good thing, it POURED here shortly after we left. Maybe it washed all the Mayflies off the boat!!!
    2003 Wellcraft Coastal 270