Our family had a big celebration when my nephew Connor Cook got married Saturday.He had a lot of former Michigan St teammates there and a couple NFL guys to celebrate the big day.There were also a lot of beautiful young ladies accompanying these big guys.It was fun,loud and most drank pretty good.I don't drink anymore,so when alarm went off at 6am I was able to get up and on the road in an hour.We went to the east side of Kellies and found a pack fairly spread out.I wrote down the leads Juls used on her last post and set up the dipseys the same.Had two dipseys with 0 setting with a 32 and 35 lead.The other two dipseys on 3 setting had a 55 and 65 lead.The purple with copper backs had worked all year for us so put two on and the other two had silver backs like Juls used.They all caught pretty equal though.Was going to try and only keep fish 18" or larger today.We fished from 930 to 1230 to get our 12 fish that weight 24lbs.Nothing over 21".Got one cat,3 white perch/bass and maybe 10 shorts with 3 2018 fish and 7 2017 fish.Also threw back around 8 other legal fish under 18."Went to port Clinton to get fish cleaned and found the street closed due to flooding.Luckly,had my knee high rubber hunting boots.Waded over to cleaners and found them cleaning fish with 5" of water inside the building.They said that water level is the new normal,so might as well work.Well there was no line so got my fish and waded back to get cleaned.The sea gulls were swimming within 4ft of me calling for me to feed them.Wish I had a few of those white perch to throw them,but that would have created the type of chaos I saw on the dance floor the day before.