Coast guard cutter not at fault!! My a$$!! Coast guard cutter not at fault!! My a$$!! Coast guard cutter not at fault!! My a$$!! Coast guard cutter not at fault!! My a$$!!
    TeamDB Guest

Default Coast guard cutter not at fault!! My a$$!!

Channel 8 news last night had a press release about the cutter and the US Coast Guard said that it had nothing to do with the crack. WHAT!! If it had nothing to do with the crack where did the ice go? it had to move somewhere.

Default fish and stuck

if the cutter opens up a 300 ft gap and the wind blows 35 miles an hour out of the sw towards the open water thats where it went both are at fault the weather and the cutter maybe we should be warned of the cost guard cutter coming through

Did the Coast Guard give a reason why they were passing through this area ? obviously they can go where ever they want, but I was wondering why they would even be in that area.

renofisherman Guest

Default coast guard cutter

the toledo blade said today that the cutter came out of cleaveland went up through the pelee passage and went back to cleve. it suuposedly never got west enough to even clear the islands

Default cam

look at the turn aruond bouy cam shots, you can see when they`ve gone through, they update them daily

PearlHDFatboy Guest

Default 1 Reason for the cutter

I had heard that illegal immigration / smuggling to Canada was also a problem, and that's one of the reasons for the implementation of that TWIC (transportation worker) card by the feds.

For the cutter to cut a path would help prevent people from just that. I didn't think any commerce / shipping happens during the winter months on Lake Erie until March... anyone else know?

Smile Profit Mongers

Oh yeah! Its real profitable to sneak cigarettes and beer over to canada and bring back cubans one snowmobile load at time. LOL. That's our boys. Always protecting us from those bad people and asian massage therapists. They no asian--they eskimo.

Have a Great Day