Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19 Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19 Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19 Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19

Default Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19

I was scheduled to pick my crew up at 5:30 this morning, and I was hoping the rain would stop before I had to pull the boat out into the elements... luckily, it did.

Mark, his 6mo old Golden Retriever, "Sailor", and his Father Dick were ready to go when I showed up, so we loaded in the truck and headed to Big Bopper's for some grub before heading over to Mazurik's to launch.

The forecast was looking very good for the rest of the morning, and it didn't disappoint. The sky showed us a beautiful sunrise and then proceeded to go mostly cloudy for the rest of the morning.

We headed north out of Mazurik's to the same area as yesterday and set lines with the same program as yesterday too...Bandits 50-85 back at 1.6mph

Huff Daddy Chrome, Blue Chrome, Buck Fever, Chartreuse/Black Stripes, and Fruit Dots all took fish.

Sailor
    was a good dog in the boat....for a 6-month-old pup, I was pleasantly surprised at how well behaved he was. And, he was SO cute..I just wanted to sit and cuddle him, but I had a job to do, so I put aside my selfish needs and we got the job done in short order.

They had a good time, and will be back again, so that makes me happy.

Tomorrow's trip is a no go, due to bad weather...and, I'm watching Saturday's forecast right now too.

Stay tuned...

Capt
    Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19-mark-dick-aker-4_25_19b-jpg Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19-mark-dick-aker-4_25_19d-jpg Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19-mark-dick-aker-4_25_19e-jpg Fishing with Mark and Dick Aker 4/25/19-mark-dick-aker-4_25_19f-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Thanks for the report Capt Juls. What a cute dog, pretty cool of you to let em on your boat!!