So looking forward to this year's fishing So looking forward to this year's fishing So looking forward to this year's fishing So looking forward to this year's fishing

Default So looking forward to this year's fishing

Hey gang,

I look at this site several times every day all year long. I am so looking forward to this late Spring and Summer. Looking to pull some p-10's around the crib in the evening. And spoons and harnesses through the Summer. This is going to be a wonderful year.. The fish I caught last year were nice, this years fish are beautifully awesome. I certainly look forward to the reports to come, for both Perch and Walleyes. Perhaps in a year or so you can rely on me for a daily report, but until then I will be busting butt 4- 10's at work and then hitting the water Fri, Sat, Sun . I sure do appreciate the info that is shared on the WLEFR page. Looking forward to sharing my reports and reading yours.

Regards,

pimplepounder------ as in the "swedish pimple" Love the ice---- Not a disease
    I was asked.. lol

Kent
    Last edited by pimplepounder; 04-23-2019 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spelling error
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium

Should be a great season this year,with those 2015 fish growing to perfect eating size.We avg 3lb/fish last week trolling cranks.Will be interesting to see if those fish stage near the islands again,like they did last year.Seams that once the fish get much over 3yrs old they migrate into deeper water.In two more weeks,should reach water temps to trigger the spoon and harness bite.Captain Eric Linton posted on his Facebook page yesterday that caught first fish of season with a spoon.Water temp was 48 degrees so he put out a spoon.With favorable fishing conditions Forcast for today,thur and Sat,should see more reports and cleaner water.Good luck to all and post for us die hards.