Me and neighbor Bob went out Friday to try our luck. Going out of the Portage, in the mouth of the channel, took a big wave over the bow, it came around the walk around, and cleaned the deck. Once we got out some was less rough so headed South of G can again. Had a tough time getting the anchor to set and stay. Had the Perch going good and the anchor broke loose again, so we ended up 150' away. Took awhile to get em going again, but they finally found us and the anchor held. Took 5.5 hours to finish limit today. Purchased a different anchor so hopefully that ends the losing your spot issue?? Waves were probably 3' with an occasional bigger one passing us by. Ended with 60 keeper perch, 4 sheep, 4 baby Walleye, and 5 white ones. Kept a couple of deep hooked 7.5" ers that were not going to make it and ended with 21# at Port Clinton Fish Co. Largest Perch was over 11.5" Had called Sassy Sals for fish cleaning, but they did not have boats out, so they did not call in their cutters that day, Drawbridge canceled all of their Saturday/Sunday Charters as did most others.

Looked at the wind forecast and decided it was probably not fishable on Saturday so made other plans, drank a few with the neighbors late, slept in and woke up late to less wind and waves than we had Friday??? I guess it did kick up later Saturday after I headed home so was probably a very good choice not to go out again!!!

Another beautiful day on the lake!