Hey, I want to thank all of you for all of the help and reports we enjoy some of the best Walleye and Perch fishing in years. I do not log on much nor do I get out as much as I like but I do appreciate it. So I am asking the community, friends and retired captains that may be out there for some help. I do a lot of work with the youth in the Boy Scouts and on Sept 29 (I know the height of Perch season) for about 4 hours we have an intro day for scouts.The Theme is Hooked on Scouting and we are trying to make a fun time to get into Scout and get interested in a sport we all love, fishing.

I am looking for help from others that love the sport to get the kids interested. I need volunteers to help teach knot tying, casting, I would love to have some fishing boats on display and any other ideas that people have for stations the kids can rotate around to. This always a fun event. If anyone is interested or willing to help please message me and I can explain more. I would love to get some captains with the skills to work with the boys. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Sept 29, at Camp Miakonda in Sylvania, OH from 10- 2.

Thanks so much. Fish on!