Started out by Rattlesnake at 7:30 but nothing so moved south to the north side of Green and once again nothing there. I headed south to one half mile due south of Green Island. It did not take long. 30-31 FOW and they were fast and furious. Mainly 9-9.5 in fish. and I had about 8 doubles. I had about a dozen chunky 10" fish too. Only a couple of 8" fish. I only had to throw back one small perch. I got in a tussle with two big shepherd while out there too. It was so fast that if you did not have a bite in 10 seconds when you dropped down the plain spreader with Goldens, I had to wheel up and rebait. It was the light bite everyone speaks about and they wanted it about 6" off the bottom.
one hour and 25 minutes once I found the fish and I was heading home. Never had that fast of fishing in my life. I have had flurries before, but these fish did not let up the entire hour and a half. I have a new appreciation for using the Golden shiners. They last longer in the bucket and stay on the hook better and live longer once they are on the hook.

Bruce