5 man perch limit 5 man perch limit 5 man perch limit 5 man perch limit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 5 man perch limit

Fished between the intake and west sister in 26 fow. Pulled a 5 man limit of 150 perch in 2 1/2 hours. 58 lbs at the cleaner. A little slow at first but steady then it picked up as the morning went on and the sun came out and was up and down .Great grade of fish. Nothing under 9". Also trolled a little on the way in and picked up 6 walleye. Great day on the lake!

8/5 Fished the same area today as last Sunday with about the same results. 4 man linit 120 fish today and done in a little over 3 hours. We had to move 4 times before we got the going but when we finally found them it was non stop fast action. Our perch went for 48lbs at the cleaners today. Really nice grade of fish again. We ran out of meinkes today instead of wild wings. Fish dropped off at Szuch's to be cleaned. I actually didn't see how much they charge there because one of the guys grabbed the tickets and said he has the cleaning bill. All he said was it was cheaper per pound then last week. Another great day on the lake!

8/11 Got our 60 today east of the intake. Had to move 5 times and was a tough bite today. Lots of marks everywhere. 20 fow about a mile or so east . Tried out deeper but the best bite seemed to be in closer. Gold spreaders from janns netcraft. My favorite! Goldies from Szuch's. Tons of boats in the area just have to find active fish. Most struggled to catch limit from what I heard. 20 lbs at the cleaners. Al Szuch's $1.25 lb and they do a great job! No bones!!!! Will vacuum sealer them also if you ask. $.50 a bag. Be back in the morning but will be out looking in different areas for fish. Took til 11:00 to get them. Good luck!

8/12 Got 90 today and 2 bonus walleye. Another tough day for us as we really had to search and find them again today. Took from 7-1pm to get them. We started near the intake about 1/4 mile east. It was ok at first then shut down so we moved out a little about a mile north if the intake. We had good marks but slow fishing. We picked a few more and moved again. This time we went a little west and found some nice marks and again slow pick and smaller fish then we've been getting so we went deeper looking for bigger fish and found them .We ended up about 4 miles north of the intake half way to west sister where we fished the last couple weeks 26 fow. Not super hot and heavy but steady and real nice fish to make up for our smaller fish at the beginning. No other boats around most werr in closer. Our fish went 38lbs at the cleaner. Not as good as the last couple weekends but still a great day and weekend at the lake. Hope to be out again next weekend and can only hope for the same kind of conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by walleyerunner1 View Post
    8/11 Got our 60 today east of the intake. Had to move 5 times and was a tough bite today. Lots of marks everywhere. 20 fow about a mile or so east . Tried out deeper but the best bite seemed to be in closer. Gold spreaders from janns netcraft. My favorite! Goldies from Szuch's. Tons of boats in the area just have to find active fish. Most struggled to catch limit from what I heard. 20 lbs at the cleaners. Al Szuch's $1.25 lb and they do a great job! No bones!!!! Will vacuum sealer them also if you ask. $.50 a bag. Be back in the morning but will be out looking in different areas for fish. Took til 11:00 to get them. Good luck!
    them are made by me

Well then you do a great job at making them. I have been using them for years and love them. I only use gold and if I can't catch them on those then they just aren't biting. I don't even use crappie rigs at all anymore just those gold spreaders. Great quality!

Default gold spreaders

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    them are made by me
    Didn't see them on the Janns website

They have our fire tiger rainbow nickel and our plain spreaders on line for some reason not the gold we just got the gold ones to him last month

How long have you been supplying them with your spreaders?

sent you a pm