Gas dock fuel prices Gas dock fuel prices Gas dock fuel prices Gas dock fuel prices

Default Gas dock fuel prices

Wondering if there is a way to find the best fuel prices at the docks. I Get fuel and always think that there is a better price at the next marina. Boating mostly in the East Harbor, West Harbor, Marblehead, Catawba areas.

I know this is off subject from fishing reports But I am sure that there are tons of fishermen interested in this subject.

Would be nice if there was an APP similar to gas buddy to find fuel dock gas prices.

Thanks to all in advance!

Channel Grove in East Harbor was $3.99 this morning. In my experience, they are always the most expensive in East Harbor. I know Bass Haven has typically been about $1.00 cheaper gal but they have 10% ethanol in it.

UOTE=Chuck E.;64103]Wondering if there is a way to find the best fuel prices at the docks. I Get fuel and always think that there is a better price at the next marina. Boating mostly in the East Harbor, West Harbor, Marblehead, Catawba areas.

I know this is off subject from fishing reports But I am sure that there are tons of fishermen interested in this subject.

Would be nice if there was an APP similar to gas buddy to find fuel dock gas prices.

Thanks to all in advance![/QUOTE]

Thanks pwbmir,
    One of the least enjoyable tasks of boating. Finding a bargain or just saving a few cents would make it more bearable.

Lakevue Marina always has the best price for ethanol free. But, it is cash or check only. Two weeks ago they were 38 cents less than the ethanol free at Mickey Mart.

Last time I asked at Channel Grove, was told their's contains ethanol . They did say that their's has Val-Tec additive for whatever that is worth.
    I've never had any issues with their fuel.
    Gotta Pay too play...
    Captain Don M.
    B.G./Marblehead

ditto for me with Channel Grove. Absolutely no issues with gas. too convenient a location not too use

Looks like I'm shooting over to Channel Grove. Thanks for all the suggestions.