LEFriend, …… if only to add a little to the conversation and perspective. I found myself in a similar situation yesterday morning. I came out of East Harbor and turned right toward the pack SE of Kellys. We had success on Saturday circling a small area the size of a football field and decided to back and try that spot first Sunday morning. We were still out of the pack but quite a few boats were around us and our "spot".

So I am trolling with a Trophy hardtop 4.3 V6. Fairly quite imo. As we trollied into the "spot" a small 16 - 18 aluminum was perhaps anchored right over our "spot" and casting. Of course I am referring to it as the spot here, not claiming ownership, he had every right to be there for sure. We stayed our distance but run fairly narrow with small boards so we were not really intruding on him. We pulled one the first pass and then every time we went back by pulled 1 or 2. After about 6 times by him I yelled that he is really good luck for us and stay right there and keep marking the spot. We got a little close one time, not close enough for him to cast into our stuff, pulled in a nice one and he yelled "What are you using?" I yelled back with some info. He gave me a thumbs up, I did the same. We fished around him for another hour and I assume he had no issue with us being there. I guess my point is many different scenarios and situations but if you have a hot spot, maybe someone else has found it and marked it too? I have only a few years experience with trolling an appreciate the opinions posted here. The walleye seem to be starving out there and the fishing is hot, go get'em guys.