Perch Perch Perch Perch
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Perch

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch

Tried the rattles and the cable area and G can but only managed 8 perch anyone doing any better
    2014 21 ft TIDEWATER CENTER CONSOLE
    ELITE CHIRP/DOWN IMAGING

Post Thanks / Like

I fished at Lakeside and West of Kelly's on Sunday and only managed seven. At least they were nice size

Post Thanks / Like

Sunday fished green, rattlesnake and ballast in the afternoon. Saw quite a few boats and no action from any, and we only caught a few. Monday fished South and west of Kelly's in the evening. We caught one perch, a big blue cat, several sheep. I starting casting an erie derie and caught two 13 inch walleye. It was just the wife and I and we were mostly just glad to be out on the water on such beautiful days. I did get out with the boys last Wed, South of Kelly's fished 8-11. 4 of us caught 65 fish decent size.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished a can monday, 4 man limit, 4 hours. Nice fish, handful of throwbacks, couple of farm animals, and one cat.

Post Thanks / Like

Fished about a 1/2 mile due north of Green yesterday, caught 39 between 3 of us. Nice fish, most 9-10", but bite was very light and sporadic. When the wind dropped around 11:30, the bite completely stopped, and we headed back to the ramp.