Where's the perch Where's the perch Where's the perch Where's the perch

Default Where's the perch

Hi all looking to take the family up in the morning to try some perch fishing. Where would be the best area if I put in at Mazuricks. Thanks.

If you put in at Catawba you'll have a 2 minute ride to the Green can where we caught our limit yesterday. When the bite slowed we moved half way between the can and Green Island and caught the rest. It was a very lite bite so make sure to pull if you feel even the slightest tick.

Good luck tomorrow!

Hey thanks for the info. I'll post results.

We got a 2 man limit last week and 32 today near Green Island. Short run from Catawba. Spreaders with no bling tight to the bottom

Hi all. Went up with the family this morning and was planning on going to the area that Eyezcrazy suggested, but when I stop at bait shop they told me to just go right straight out of Mazurik and they been hitting them only a mile and a half out. We put the boat in and headed out. didn't take long to get to boats already fishing. We putted in and found an area that had a lot of fish at the bottom, so out with the anchor and it took just a little time and the action started, it wasn't supper fast but steady. We managed to got our 90 in less than 4 hours. We had a great time and good quality fish. Thanks for everyone input. Have a great time and tight line to all!!!