We headed up to Turtle Creek Friday about noon with 3 guys. RV, Golf cart and lots of beer. We had planned to spent the weekend and come back Sunday.. We got the camper set up and put the boat in the water so we could head out and do some evening fishing.

We headed out about 4:30 and set the first lines about 5:15 NE of West sister. We set lines from 65 to 110' back running all bandits as we forgot to pick up worms... It did not take long and we began pulling several short fish with a keeper every now and then.
We got wet with the shower that came thru about 6 or so. Well I did not get wet I stayed under the top.. BUT my two friends that were on the back goat soaked. I think ever pole in the water caught a fish when the rain started.. LOL.. They did give the two of us a little crap for not coming out to help... I guess it was a good day to be the CAPTAIN>> lol..

We ended up with 5 pretty nice keepers and headed in about 8 to get some food and clean the fish before dark. We made it to about a Mile North of turtle creek and the boat came to a stop. Engine was running fine just to propulsion.

Had to call the tow boat to get us back. It only took them about 20 minutes to get there with the lake being pretty flat.

Pretty sure we spun the engine coupler. So that ended the weekend of fishing for us... Just glad we were all safe and it can be repaired...

I have a friend who owns a machine shop and fished with me ALOT so I gave him a call and I am taking the boat to him this Sat. We are going to pull the engine and rebuild it while we have it out.. Also going to replace the coupler and do some stringer work before we put it all back together..

So until then Tight lines all and keep posting your reports so I can at least read about the FISHING.....