Drone Fishing Drone Fishing Drone Fishing Drone Fishing

Thread: Drone Fishing

Default Drone Fishing

Ok, saw a hilarious post in here a little while back about fishing from a drone. The bite is on so I'd love to see someone actually catch a walleye from a drone or remote control boat 😂 Please share a link if you find any drone fishing videos. I'll offer up a $50 gift card to your favorite bait shop if in fact someone catches a walleye (or a perch even) on Erie with one hahaha! Serious about the offer but personally wouldn't risk a drone. Don't even know if this is legal with all the planes flying low around the lake so huge disclaimer there! Keep those drones really low.
    Last edited by Pauken23; 06-04-2017 at 11:45 AM.

This guy is on to something except for the fail: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvz0oFuLtrA

Same concept minus the fail: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8sdUZqOoAq4

The second link didn't seem to work but guys fishing from shore using the drone to bring their bait right above a school of tuna (real time camera on the drone) and catches one by dropping the bait right in the school 😂
    Last edited by Pauken23; 06-04-2017 at 11:40 AM.

I read somewhere that you need a separate fishing license for the drone, but you do need to keep six more walleye, 30 more perch if you are actually catching fish with it. (DNR officer could require or watch you to make sure you caught 6 of them with the drone, etc.)

But let's face it. Catching a bass is a lot different than catching a walleye. Maybe night fishing with a big crank. You might need a bigger drone, especially if you hood a 10 lb. fish. LOL

I have two son in-laws who love to fish and are always looking for something different to do with the their drones. I forwarded them the video.

Go fish!