a little late but late is better then never.  report from the weekend a little late but late is better then never.  report from the weekend a little late but late is better then never.  report from the weekend a little late but late is better then never.  report from the weekend

Default a little late but late is better then never. report from the weekend

keep in mind i've only been doing this for a month and have only trolled 4 or 5 times. here's my report. went out saturday night around 5 and went to NW side of kelly's and trolled our way back to american shoal where we picked up 6 keepers and 7 shorts no junk in about an hour and a half. ran out of day light. just circled the shoal at 55 back with 40 jets with harnesses. gold and purple were the best. trolled at 2.2

sunday we got out at 8 am due to me over sleeping haha. hit the same area this time with jets and dipsey's and got another 6 keepers and about 8 or 9 shorts. used gold, purple, and green harnesses at 2.2 again. we went back and forth from mouse and the shoal picking up our biggest at 22" on the last pass. feel free to add to this report and give me some advice on what i could be doing better.

Think you did a good job considering all the boat traffic.That evening fish can be productive in that area with the boat traffic has subsided considerably.You were using jets.Big or inline boards and what leader length?Those color spinners seamed to work well.We like to use #5 Colorado spinner with purple and copper back.My other harness is a twin willow with antifreeze color.I have other spinners, but these two consistently outfish anything​ else I put out.My leader is 17 lb flourocarbon that I tie with a 6 ft leader included.First hook #1 gamagatsu and rear is a treble or #2 gamagatsu.