wild wings,need help wild wings,need help wild wings,need help wild wings,need help

Default wild wings,need help

people
    I need help
    I recently rented dry dock space from turtle point marina,I accidentally got my boat in wild wings by total mistake ,had no idea I was in there space,i pay $40 a month at turtle point for dry dock ,wild wings is holding my boat hostage and says I owe $65 a week for dry storage 3 weeks now,i am a socisl security guy and just don't have money,can anyone tell me what they charge normally for dry dock space,I know no one gets $65 week,i can keep it in the water for that,help if you can and thanks much for anything.
    Tom Hampton

Talk to a LEO about getting your boat back, I have heard mechanics can't hold vehicals like that, not sure how it works at a boat dock. I would hope they would be resonable before you have to resort to that option.

Default $10 a week

That's what Bait Barn told me they charge during season. Hammern Hanks on Russell Road just south of Rt.2 charged me $50 for the calendar year about two years ago. Have no idea what the charge will be now. I have a dock that I will rent for $500. It is in the Green Cove marina about 2 min to lake at no wake speed. Hope I helped.

Default thanks for responses

Quote Originally Posted by papajoe View Post
    That's what Bait Barn told me they charge during season. Hammern Hanks on Russell Road just south of Rt.2 charged me $50 for the calendar year about two years ago. Have no idea what the charge will be now. I have a dock that I will rent for $500. It is in the Green Cove marina about 2 min to lake at no wake speed. Hope I helped.
    going to try and talk to them today,I rented a months worth of dry doc from turtle point for $40 ,there dry doc area borders wild wings and I made an honest mistake and they are kiking me while I am down,hope I can get it worked out but so far -the last 30 years I have always been happy with all the people I dealt with,but these people act like they want to punish me.
    thanks all of you