Muddy Water? Cans or Islands? Muddy Water? Cans or Islands? Muddy Water? Cans or Islands? Muddy Water? Cans or Islands?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default thanks for the reply

I'll always digress to the same scenario in Lake Whitehall Mi. salmon fishing, not trying to toot my own horn, I had myriads of captains, respecting me, not glouting over my salmon catching prowess, as to how I was out performing them? I absolutely killed the the salmon in respect to there take. I felt like an out cast until after 4 years they finally respected my prowess as an outsider.Its helping every fisherman not trying to be invinsible in the process showing off a pig azz cooler of walleyes.We are here trying to help everyone out to enshrine a beautiful take to there freezers. I had a different approach to the locals. fwiw...
    Last edited by limitlypps; 05-10-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Those old thundersticks will catch just as many fish as the bandits. Don't hesitate on using the old lures. They have worked just fine for me this year.

I have a few old Shad Raps that do just fine. The secret is get them away from the boat. The motor will scare the eyes to the sides when running thru a school.