Garmin TR1 Autopilot on a kicker Garmin TR1 Autopilot on a kicker Garmin TR1 Autopilot on a kicker Garmin TR1 Autopilot on a kicker

Default Garmin TR1 Autopilot on a kicker

Just curious what everyone recommends to use to steer their kicker motors for trolling? What handles the waves and chop the best? I have been reading about the Garmin TR1 Gold for kicker motors and was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about it. I am open to other suggestions as well. Thanks!

I have TR1 autopilot gold on both of my boats, on of the best investments you can make in my opinion you won't be sorry. You will never have to have someone steer the boat again. I have no problems in 3-4 sea's. I've had absolutely no problems with mine at all. P.M. me your # if you decide your going to get one I maybe able to save you some money.

Thumbs up TR1 Gold

Just want to commecnt on this,I am 66 and disabled and not a lot of money,I stretched a few years ago and purchased the TR1 Gold auto pilot and I can say nothing in my life period am I more impressed with,i now fish with so much ease not worrying at all about steering ever and easy to use,i can say though man you get used to it and forget to watch there is still one guy out there looking for me after running across his lines,and that big buey that was shocking,Just do it if you can don't even think about others,it is fool proof and simple and it dose exactly what it is supposed to do,impressed-impressed-impressed