Anyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario? Anyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario? Anyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario? Anyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario?

Default Anyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario?

I know it's a little off the normal topics here but looking to get my dad (of course I will accompany him on the trip) a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario for Christmas. They have a cabin in Canada so it would matter whether a New York charter or one out of Canada. It's something he has always wanted to do so I want a good one that knows their stuff. I know it's not the normal discussion for western basin but I know people talk and have friends. Any help appreciated.

Contact Top Gun Fishing Charters Capt Frank, his web page is on the site. I know he's out of New York so if he cant help you maybe he can get you with someone that can.

Call Capt Bob Cinelli aboard the White Mule
    (716) 860-9774
    Tell him referred by Tom Hineman in Ohio. Chartered with him in August. AWESOME

Try Michigan Sportsman . com. Those guys go to Ontario all the time anymore now that Huron is pretty much a bust. A lot of them go out of Tronto.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

my bonnie top gun legal limit all run out of olcott ny never chartered them but talked with them while there fishing on my own all seem like good guys the month of august is a good time to go

Have been going with "Crazy Yankee" charter out of Oak Orchard New York for several years. ALWAYS catch nice fish and a very professional crew.

I second the Crazy Yankee nod... We book yearly with Rick and his crew. The Crazy Yankee trolling team are tournament fisherman and when they are not on the tournament trail, they run charters. I highly recommend them!
    http://www.crazyyankeesportfishing.com/

Anyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario?-salmon1-jpgAnyone know a good salmon charter out of Lake Ontario?-salmon2-jpg
    Last edited by Buc-Eye; 12-19-2016 at 12:18 PM.