Anyone fishing this weekend Anyone fishing this weekend Anyone fishing this weekend Anyone fishing this weekend

Default Anyone fishing this weekend

I was wondering if anyone will be out night fishing this weekend, I will be up but not sure where or when yet. So if anyone has any thoughts of where may be a good place any thoughts would be appreciated, or if you want to hook up that e great also....Thanks

If you go please let us all know where you went and how well it goes. Stay warm up there.

We did real well last Saturday right in front of Cleveland in 35-40 row. Bandits between 45-60 back did well during the day and p10s at night. The nice thing is we put in edgewater And trolled east with the wind and ended at the east end of the real wall for the run backup. Good luck if you go and stay safe.

Looks like between the winds and my schedule I won't be able to even think of going for at least a week. But our last two trips to huron have been great, thank for the info a few weeks ago jeep dude, it help but us right on some active fish. We were using bandits there as well running almost the same leads, 65 to 75. We pulled boat limits both days averaging 3 to 4 fish an hr, for 30 really nice fish

As soon as the wind dies I will be out there. Looks like it might be awhile.

We were on some great sized fish just couldn't get over 30" We Had many from 27-30" just couldn't get that real big one. We had one break off that was real big. I put the ranger to bed today so next time for me will either be on ice or jigging on the reefs. I hope we get ice to fish port clinton got a sled that I haven't got to use yet. Good luck if you get out there.