anyone perch fishing? anyone perch fishing? anyone perch fishing? anyone perch fishing?

Default anyone perch fishing?

It's been a couple weeks since I have been up, I thought I was done perching for the year but got the itch again. I am thinking about launching at Mazuric and staying fairly close. Anything going on there? Light house maybe?
    Thanks, Dennis

I hear ya! Wish I was going again as well, but with the nice weather for Friday it is time to put the boat to bed for the winter. Winterlike weather is forecast for the weekend so might as well take advantage of the last nice day. In the western end of the lake things have been hot around the Toledo water intake with acess from anchor point or Metzger's marsh launch ramps. Perch fishing has been real good within 2 miles of shore some days in 16' of water. Many limits taken from there in recent weeks. Good luck and keep us posted on how you do.

Thanks airshot, If I get out ill let you know if I do any good, I still want to try near Mazuric, it is a good distance further for me to go up there where you mentioned.
    Thanks again, Dennis

I don't know how well they were doing but there was 20 or 25 boats perch fishing right at the big red and green cans marking the shipping lane right out front of huron. Maybe a couple hundred yards out

Thank you Mr. Branham for the the report. Looks like I wont make it today, shucks!
    I ordered a new Terrova with i-pilot and it is arriving today, I learned this morning from tracking it. I ordered it just 3 days ago.
    also FYI check out a place called ( universalmania.com ) So far I really like dealing with these guys.
    Dennis

Fished off airport on Kelly's island Wednesday in 40 fow and limited quickly. Nice perch. 20 lbs. 60 fish.

We fished off of Kelleys airport on Tuesday and caught 60 perch weighing 23 pounds. Very good day.