Thank you my friends Thank you my friends Thank you my friends Thank you my friends
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Thank you my friends

I want to say thank you for all of your help and friendship this year. Many of you I talk to on the phone weekly and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Those of you that don't know me your always welcome to give me a call. You don't need to fish with me for me to help you. Expecially those of you driving long distances to fish this great Lake let me help put you on the fish.
    I would like to say I am sorry I have not been on here. Early in the year I was getting nasty emails anonymously that I wasn't letting other captains respond to treads. So I decided to stop posting so I didn't cause any problems Just always know you all can call me if you want to talk fishing

Jim thanks for being such a good friend both on and off the lake, I have enjoyed every trip we have taken with you and your crew, you have shown and taught me more about walleye fishing than I could have learned on my own.

You are a wealth of knowledge and are willing to help everyone both on and off the lake. If you need anything anytime you have my number, just call. Thanks again for everything you do for everyone.

It's said that it only takes a few mad, upset, or jelious ppl to ruin something for everyone. This website I thought was ment to be fishermen and women helping others find, stay on, catch fish, and evey thing that goes with that. It should not be about who can answer as many questions as they can. More than one person can answer, there is often more than one way to do something.

Heck I know sometone it's 3 or 4 weeks between when I get to go out, it's nice to just read how other are or are not doing.

Thanks to you Skipper! You can always be counted on for great info, I will be seeing you this spring! Shame on those nasty e=mail senders, they must be Democrats, just kidding...........sorta.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Hay Jim;
    I am sure their is a HUGE ! (Where have heard that word before? ) number of us that want to hear from you. I have missed your posts, I thought you were just to busy, so I only spoke to you once on the phone.
    I really like your Skipper9 perch rigs. Got all the perch I need until next year. Please start replying again to our posts.
    Thanks, Dennis
    Last edited by D.D.E.; 11-14-2016 at 11:50 AM.

Hey buddy!

It just wasn't the same without you over in the western end! And it sure isn't the same without your post's. I really hope you will be back in full swing next year. Those little walleye are growing and it should be a blast for the next 4-5 years anyway.

I want to get you and your son out with my beagles again this year! My young dogs have become full blown rabbit hounds since we were out last time. I was on standby last year due to my wife illness but life is back to normal for now so I promise I will hook up with you this season.

Take care buddy!
    Last edited by Eyezcrazy; 11-14-2016 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Typo

jim and the eye hunter crew are topnotch all the way around these guys have helped me out more than I can say. and them crybaby emailers gotta be democrats.this site has kinda went to hell. now all you read is cant tell you today I was with this guy .
    JIM THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
    jim and the eye hunter crew are topnotch all the way around these guys have helped me out more than I can say. and them crybaby emailers gotta be democrats.this site has kinda went to hell. now all you read is cant tell you today I was with this guy .
    JIM THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.
    How unfortunate, that the guy who is always taking and using information from others, rarely if ever giving info that he found himself....feels the need to call others names.

I have said that I wouldn't share someone else's information before, but more often than not, I share info that I found, and worked out for myself.

Yes, sharing info freely, for you to use, makes me a bleeding liberal democrat. How lucky for you, that I am.

Have a great night.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

juls I bet I haven't been walleye fishing 7 or 8 times this year. sorry it offends you by the post I made but these guys do no whats happenining on the lake an no where its happening an wont give you a story 'and I respect that. also I have seen some of your posts on here that I thought was great of you to give out. but when I hear that there are captains whinning of a guy that is as good as these guys are with helping others that just enjoy fishing . so to make a long story short I really don't give a S--- what you think an by the way I guess we all got are answer of one of the whinning captains

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Clark View Post
    juls I bet I haven't been walleye fishing 7 or 8 times this year. sorry it offends you by the post I made but these guys do no whats happenining on the lake an no where its happening an wont give you a story 'and I respect that. also I have seen some of your posts on here that I thought was great of you to give out. but when I hear that there are captains whinning of a guy that is as good as these guys are with helping others that just enjoy fishing . so to make a long story short I really don't give a S--- what you think an by the way I guess we all got are answer of one of the whinning captains
    Lol.....nope, sorry, wasn't me. I'm sure Jim can confirm that.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

juls you are a good person an I do like reading your fishing reports. Honestly I do an I give you a lot of credit for that.