Walleye for dinner Walleye for dinner Walleye for dinner Walleye for dinner

Default Walleye for dinner

Got my limit again this morning along with a 16" and a 17" walleye in the same area as yesterday between the Portage and G can. Caught 15 perch and the walleye just after sun up then the bite slowed considerably.

Nice, I have been wanting to troll that same area for weeks, had all the gear on board, just not been able too with the kids wanting fish.

IF you don't mind me asking, what was your program, I have seen great marks in the 12 to 15 foot range. Hopefully try to get out this weekend if weather allows

I caught the walleye on my perch spreader with gold blades on it. Everything was tight to the bottom.

That is exactly how I have picked up 3 in the past 2 trips out.......Maybe this weekend.

I will be up to fish 1 final time for the season Sunday and Monday weather permitting. Im going to drift n cast the area at first light since I had to borrow freezer space from the neighbor to keep all my perch in!!!! What another fantastic year on the lake. I informed my crew tonight that I will be cooking fish taco's for this years Thanksgiving dinner!! Good luck to all this weekend!!