Fish report 10/8 Fish report 10/8 Fish report 10/8 Fish report 10/8

Default Fish report 10/8

Wife and I caught our limit ofnperch today about a mile off water tower on south side of kellys. Small minnow made big difference for some reason didn't matter if they were Goldie's or emeralds just size. Crappie rigs on bottom 26 fow. Also caught ten walleye from 8 in to 14 in. Funny the perch would quit we would catch a couple walleye then the perch would start back up. Took about 3 hours. Brought perch home but would guess weight at 16 lbs. nice eaters no jimbos

Special shout out to the idiot who was captaining harbor queen II today. Our sterns could not have been 20 foot Apart and he was directly over my anchor line. It's a great feeling thinking boy that boat could wipe us out if that anchor lets go. But he did move after we exchanged pleasantries

Troy
    Summer Huntin
    Ch 74

Your title says 10/8 but today's post says caught them today. Was that Sunday the 9th you were fishing? Assume so with Saturday's blow. How was water clarity?

Sorry yes today. Water was stained but not bad. Very fishable. In closer it was a lot more like chocolate milk

Quote Originally Posted by troy1976 View Post
    Wife and I caught our limit ofnperch today about a mile off water tower on south side of kellys. Small minnow made big difference for some reason didn't matter if they were Goldie's or emeralds just size. Crappie rigs on bottom 26 fow. Also caught ten walleye from 8 in to 14 in. Funny the perch would quit we would catch a couple walleye then the perch would start back up. Took about 3 hours. Brought perch home but would guess weight at 16 lbs. nice eaters no jimbos

Special shout out to the idiot who was captaining harbor queen II today. Our sterns could not have been 20 foot Apart and he was directly over my anchor line. It's a great feeling thinking boy that boat could wipe us out if that anchor lets go. But he did move after we exchanged pleasantries

Troy
    Summer Huntin
    Ch 74
    Lol.. we had a similar situation last week. Someone was drifting close to us and we yelled at them. The guy then threw his anchor out no more then 20 feet from our boat, directly over our line. Before he could get anchored or move, he bumped into us and then asked, you guys doin any good? Frickin people!

Thanks much Troy...will give it a try tomorrow. I had same experience with the "small minnows" deal on Friday. Seemed that's what they wanted, even in emeralds. Didn't even like the big ones cut that day either, till the bite really got going good.