west end report west end report west end report west end report
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: west end report

Fished Sat . Started in 16 ft. off Reno, real slow, 15 keepers in 90 min. Moved West of Intake and got 75 in just over 3 hours to finish our limit. Went back today and picked at them, 54 fish then moved twice by Reno and then back West of Intake to finish out w/90. 5.5 hrs. Wind went from calm to NW to East.

as this is a fishing report handed down from a friend who got it from a friend so i was asked to tie up a few thousand steel head jigs which i dont have time but anyway was told steelhead are being caught in numbers from sandusky area and huron river area and that the walleye are on fire with boats going out of huron river thats all i got heard of charter capt friend moved boat over there any body doing it over there might have to get buddys together for a trip

i have pro eye trolling spoons from netcraft the size is 2 and 3/8 all colors cost to just buy the blade is 2 for 3.65 without hook or splitring and these have split ring and treble hook stainless no 4s to any walleye dot com members 1 dollar per spoon have around 150 of them you pay for shipping [email protected]

Email sent

Quote Originally Posted by rscotfish View Post
    i have pro eye trolling spoons from netcraft the size is 2 and 3/8 all colors cost to just buy the blade is 2 for 3.65 without hook or splitring and these have split ring and treble hook stainless no 4s to any walleye dot com members 1 dollar per spoon have around 150 of them you pay for shipping [email protected]
    all spoons are gone 2 members bought them all. next cheap thing could be either a different spoon or very cheap harnesses