west end report west end report west end report west end report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: west end report

1 man limit for me alone 2 days friday and saturday 18 pounds just off wards 13 ft of water i can row out that far

same place buddy fished 3- 5.30 i guy 20 fish 8 pounds 9 and better biggest 11 inches windy but swest winds close to shore 1-2 ft waves

2 man limit in close off wards canal water calm 9.30 to noon bight was on today water had some alge in it on top have not seen it in a while now here comes the north easterly's to blow need a good weather report

What a nice day on the lake.
    60s-70s temp. Sunny but not too hot.
    Calm winds and calm water.
    The boat was just swinging back and forth above the anchor.
    Started fishing 1030am. Had to leave 1245pm.
    16 fow with shiners.
    Good bites here and there.
    54 @ 13 lbs. 10-12 jumbos.
    3 12" and 1 6" walleye that when back in the lake.
    1 small sheephead. And 1 huge sheephead. 10 minutes of fun dragging that monster back to the boat on a 6lb line.
    He took the big minnow that was meant for a walleye that never came.
    Sad to say there can't be too many of days like this left this year.

Yes what a nice day on lake. Fished Little Cedar Point 17 fow. Slow but steady.lots of small fish ,1 16 in. walleye plus 9 smaller ones. 4 large white bass 2 lbs. Finished with 4 person limit. 28 lbs. at cleaners. Hope for 2 more nice days grandkids want to fish one more time.

Got our 60 in a little over 2 hrs. Good bite beautiful day. 16 ft. West of the intake towards Little Cedar Pt,

i went to lions game had a blast buddy called me 4 guys 24 pounds 2 keeper walleye 2 throwbacks not a limit but with the blow the last few days and it was a little muddy but not bad same place off wards 13-15 ft shiners on the bottom this was sunday 8-3 slow but steady

Got out yesterday but later in the day. Sunny. Windy.
    Got on the lake around 2pm and fished until 4pm. Winds picked up to 20knots or more. It got choppier too. Decided to call it quits.
    Fished in 16-17 fow just outside of meinke, west of Intake and East of Lil Cedar. 1.5 miles out.
    Cloudy water. Light bites. Shy. Seems to prefer cut up minnows. 28 perch and nothing else. 6lbs. I cleaned them and noticed that they were mostly males instead of females.
    Had them scaled at Butch and Denny's. They looked busy. Many large orders. Looked like there had been many limits. Not sure if they started earlier or went elsewhere.

(3 fisherman - 28 fish -2hrs)
    Last edited by Fishinghound; 10-24-2016 at 12:02 PM.

went out today we was only boat that i could see on the lake rough cold rainy fished from 11 to 130 ended day with nothing but wet clothes and a runny nose and upset stomach went back to dock fished off boat got constant bites bluegill crappie and even a few yellow perch should of started there and stayed

pulled my boat last Thursday fishing with buddy next week last week good weather then hes pulling for a deer hunting trip and im concentrating on hair jigs and ice blades and laser jigs and jigging minnows already made thousands lets hope for a good ice fishing season, for 13-14 and 14-15 ice fishing i could not keep up would make the jigs would sell out same day. so i thought to my self last year that i would get ahead and make thousands and then guess what no ice so i sold a thousand to baitshop who he sold a few dozen now they have a lot left over hes closed with stock he cant get rid of so im thinking cheap jigs for walleye .com members