west end report west end report west end report west end report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: west end report

3 guys around 60 fish in close 13 ft between wards and reno beach nice fish just slow moved 5 times back to original spot got shiners at sabrinas nice size scoops and shiner size fished 8-1

We fished off Reno in 16 ft. 90 fish for 4 guys. Much slower bite today. Fished from 9-2 with 3 moves. Smaller fish today also.

3 guys 45 fish fished from 8- 1 13 ft of water off wards moved 3 times nice fish 14 pounds at cleaners shiners from sabrinas

Can someone please tell me where sabrinas is ,I would greatly appreciate it

It's on route 2 just east of juruselem twp fire station not sure of the address.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Thanks, I know the area pretty well

Got out a little late today, didn't start fishing until after 10 am. Just west of intake between little ceder point. mabey closer to intake. Fish was on right from the start. Moved about 4 times, but each time we moved we caught about 20 right away then it would slow down. After it would stop we moved and it was on again each time. Great day on the water with waves about a foot but picking up to 2 feet when we came in around 1;30.

We got out a little past 10. Started in 15 ft. off Reno. Caught about 4 then nothing. Moved out past the Intake and only 1 keeper there. Then moved over by the pack North of Cooley and it was a good pick. Fished about 2. 5 hrs. and got our 60. As wind shifted to ESE the fish turned on more. 15 lbs.

915 till 115 North out of Cooley Canal to 17 ft. again. 120 fish limit 30 lbs. Just good eaters. I love having the fish this close.

Quote Originally Posted by legalskater View Post
    915 till 115 North out of Cooley Canal to 17 ft. again. 120 fish limit 30 lbs. Just good eaters. I love having the fish this close.
    Wow Terry... sounds like you are really making up for lost time! Way to go. Hoping to get out with you again before freeze up. I am free all this week (for a change) and wouldn't you know, wind and/or rain forecast sure looks like crap. Maybe one can sneak out and get some of those close in fish...