Toledo Water Intake GPS Coordinates Toledo Water Intake GPS Coordinates Toledo Water Intake GPS Coordinates Toledo Water Intake GPS Coordinates

Default Toledo Water Intake GPS Coordinates

Can anyone give me the GPS coordinates of the Toledo Water Intake? I tried searching the forum and did not have any luck finding them.

I may try to go out in a 14 foot boat with a 10 horse outboard and don't want to spend all day looking for perch in such a small boat.

Any coordinates that would be fairly close to shore in the Port Clinton area where you have found fish recently would be greatly appreciated. The boat is a friends and he does not have electronics on it which could make for a miserable day on the big lake.

Thanks in advance.

Keep your lines tight.
    Semi-Professional Fisherman, Amateur Fish Catcherman

41 41.913
    83 15.803
    I can only hope I have earned the freedom that has been given me.

If your going out in that small of a boat you should be as close as possible to the intake rather than running around on the lake. The closest launch area would be the Anchor point canal, there is a public launch there not very good or there is a pay to launch that is a little better. Either launch will take you to the same channel to access the lake. When you enter the lake the intake will be staring you right in the face. No way would you want to try going to the intake from Port Clinton in that size boat so trailer it to Anchor Point on Cordury rd, that is as close as you can get for a small boat.

Thanks for the info folks. Reno beach/Bono ramp is doable in perfect conditions in a 14' boat. Is there a bait store nearby for shiners?

Golden shiners only no emeralds but the perch will take em. Three or four bait shops on courderoy road going to the ramp. Reno beach and Bono are two different ramps I'm not sure if you knew that or not. Tomorrow should be a good day with a light south wind. Make sure you have all your safety equipment dept. Of watercraft will be out inspecting. And game wardens stay safe.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.