Looking to go perch or walleye fishing on Sept 10 or 11th Looking to go perch or walleye fishing on Sept 10 or 11th Looking to go perch or walleye fishing on Sept 10 or 11th Looking to go perch or walleye fishing on Sept 10 or 11th
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking to go perch or walleye fishing on Sept 10 or 11th

Because of work and life the wife and I haven't got to do any fishing this year. We are looking to drive up and fish on September 10th or 11th for my birthday. We have always used headboats out of port clinton and we wanna try something different this time. Juls is booked those days but we booked with her for may already. Just looking if we could hook up with somebody to fish 1 of those days just looking to get her on some fish and have fun. Let me know any ideas on who to use or if someone is willing to show us around on there boat we can split costs. Thanks. Also this is nothing against headboats we have always done fairly well on perch and just ok on walleye in years past just wanna try something new we have never really trolled or been on a smaller boat fishing on erie.

Post Thanks / Like

If you don't care what part of the lake you go call eye hunter and get a trip. He is always got some kind of walk on trip going. Great guy, also his captains (they have a few boats) Tell them you want perch you'll get some. If you have no luck PM me and I'll see if I will be here. I'm here Most every weekend, full boat sometimes but not always.
    F Troop 9th Cav 1st Air Cav

Post Thanks / Like

Eyehunter all the way good attitude hope to book him myself in a few weeks i have my own boat but always looking to pick up fishing knowledge and you can get it there

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys I will check. Already got our place booked in port clinton wife likes a place there to eat kind of a tradition there for us so plan on fishing near there if we can. But I will check thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

I recommend Jim with Eyehunter as well. Top notch operation and people, he's out of Channel Grove in Marblehead so not far at all from PC.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know...I am up most weekends and may have room. I am out of West Harbor on Catawba Island.

Post Thanks / Like

I currently have sep 10 open for a charter if your interested give me a call I can try and pair you up with others to split the cost. EyeTime Charters 419-231-5664 Thanks Capt Chad Hornig