Fish report 7/22/16 Fish report 7/22/16 Fish report 7/22/16 Fish report 7/22/16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Prices were not marked, count your worms too, bought 4 doz that day, he handed me 2 containers, should had been 2 dozen in each. They were the larger containers so I did not pull them all out to count. Normally the larger containers have 2 dozen. Mine only had 1 each. Not sure if they put them in themself there or buy them from someone else. But sad if you have to count worms in the store

Prices are up in the corner on the board. Last weekend shiners were 3.50 a scoop. This weekend they were 4.00 a scoop.
    You can bet I will have the exact price figured out including tax this next weekend. That's only if no one else has shiners. I'm trying to stay away from A&J

Nothing wrong with venting ones frustrations if one has been wronged. But the best way to get it to stop and get the problem resolved is to confront the perpetrator with the complaint. Several years ago during the jig bite 4 of us bought 4 scoops of minnows at one of the major bait stores located along Rt. 2. When we got to the ramp one of my friends opened up the bucket to find that we only had 30 some minnows in the bucket(yes he counted them). That figured out to be 8 or 9 minnows per scoop. We went back and told them about it and got the problem resolved without incident. To this day I have never set foot in that bait store again. But I did not feel it was necessary to publicly chastise that particular store only because because we sought and received a satisfactory resolution to the problem. Had the problem not been resolved I would have made every effort to let the public know.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

As it says in post #9 I did go back in to no avail

Quote Originally Posted by HookSet Harvey View Post
    As it says in post #9 I did go back in to no avail
    Sorry! But it appears that your convictions about your being wronged was not as strong as as your desire to not want to create a scene or was it because he was busy with the charter guys, which one was it or was it both? Kinda hard to tell with your statement in post 9. Just saying that if you do not take your complaint to conclusion with the owner then you have little room to complain.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Thanks for making that clear

On average across the board, how many shiners should in a scoop. I know it is hard to get an exact number.

I will say this about anjs. They tend to have almost everything one would need on hand, they keep great hrs, open very early, some bait shops don't open till much later.

It's kind of like McDonald's we have all pulled away only to find a hash brown missing, or the wrong sandwich in the bag. It we are close we go in get it fixed, sonetimes your 5 mins plus down the road before you notice. But we all go back. Did they do it on purpose, you will never know. Maybe some ppl just have trouble doing math and get it wrong. Maybe ppl feel if I can slip a few bucks here few bucks there they won't know, and if brought up I can say sorry and fix it.

Think how many ppl a day get riped off from there 1 dollar hash brown, it has to add up to a nice chunk of extra if you the consumer don't notice

I love hashbrowns