Very Special Tackle Box Very Special Tackle Box Very Special Tackle Box Very Special Tackle Box

Default Very Special Tackle Box

Hello fellow fishermen,
    I am new to the forum but I have been following this forum for about 3 years now, I have gained a lot of knowledge about fishing. There seem to be a lot of genuine people on here, today I need to post; All avid fishermen know how they feel about their boat & equipment. I'm posting to appeal to you fishermen. My older brother & I were 19 months apart in age, he passed away suddenly on April 22, 2016 @ the age of 55. With his passing my nephew inherited his poles, I inherited his tackle box & tackle. I was fishing on the pier at Catawba Island State Park on July 19, 2016. I left the tackle box near the restrooms. I left the park at approximately 9:30 AM. By time I realized & returned, it was gone. I am reaching out to anyone who may have seen it, found it, or know anything about it to please contact me. The value of the tackle box & it's contents fails in comparison to its centimental value. If you have any information, please contact me at (419) 944-1580, or email at [email protected]. Reward offered. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
    Attached Images Attached Images Very Special Tackle Box-image-jpg 

That's s bummer. You can try posting on lakeerieunited.com. And fisherie.com also. Hope you get it back.

I sure hope you get it back.