Had off so spent some time at the cottage. Went out yesterday to SE corner of Kellys and worked south to about a mile off the lighthouse, then out to Cedar point. Casting and drifting. Got a lot of little walleye in the 8-14" range, just one or two keepers. Being sporting and having some in the freezer from the jig bite earlier in the year I threw them back.

Today started about a mile north of west harbor, worked out to Starve Island and then the south side of south bass, then decided to head north up to the NE corner of South Bass. Only the last stop yielded nothing. Was going to swing over to Kellys but it was foggy cold and raining and already late in the day so I said to heck with it. Got a lot more little guys and one ok 20" fish, which i kept. I also got a few nice perch.

I was casting yesterday, combo of casting and drifting today with one spoon on a bottom bouncer just off the bottom and casting purple/silver bladed worm harnesses and weapons and even an erie dearie. Was getting little walleye on all of them.

Guess what I'm saying is they're all over, and if you just want rod action, there is plenty of them. If you want some bigger fish, I didn't find 'em.