Meat and Dipsey's!  6/9 Meat and Dipsey's!  6/9 Meat and Dipsey's!  6/9 Meat and Dipsey's!  6/9

Default Meat and Dipsey's! 6/9

Well the Regina Marie had lines in at 7am, I followed Captain Jules idea to get North between the islands where the water was cleaner... Most everyone else had the same thought. Slow start but had some luck south of the group. As the pack moved East of Gull (how'd everyone do out there by the way?) we worked east/SE of monument. We only managed 12 keepers, but worms on dipseys did 7, and we had only 3 out, 7 rods were boards with bandits and T20's. Don't think T20 took a keeper. Added a 1oz harness on a board but never took a fish. Next time out at least 4 dipseys is my plan. #3 dipsey 50 back on both sides worked best.

Good luck, hope to get out Saturday.

I fished the se side of Kelly's, had 3 keepers on bandits 130 back, 2.1 sog , large school of fish there, clean water ,fished burners,and harnesses,alot of shorts, lost a couple of nice ones near the boat, 2 and 3 oz weight, 50/50. Lost some time dragin, small ones around, but I guess that's why they call it fishing, lol!