Night Bite Tactics Night Bite Tactics Night Bite Tactics Night Bite Tactics

Default Night Bite Tactics

Caught 7 keepers 17"-28", a few shorts, and some junk too keep things busy over our 4 hour stay on the lake. Had to head in around 10 and passed a couple night trollers...something I never have done and would love to try. Anyone have any input as far as depths to fish, programs to run, or any other advice? Quite intrigued and have heard of some decent fish being caught at night.

i started doing the night last fall , it's a lot of fun , all you need to do attach some glow sticks to your boards , run your baits higher in the water, p10 20 to 50 back has been the ticket for us . Sometimes slow your speed down. Get out there try it ( less traffic, less trash fish)

Sounds like a good start! Appreciate the info. My P10 selection is quite small but I would assume running Flicker minnows, Huskies, or bandits at those shallower depths would produce as well. Did you have your best luck in shallower water near reefs or in deeper water targeting suspended fish coming up for food?

I would start were ever you are catching them in the evening ,as it gets later move you baits up , bandits , have work ,I'll run them 10ft off the boards ,if the bites dies move in shallow, the thing I like is less boat traffic and watching the lights go back on the boards

Sounds like some sound advice for a good start. Hopefully the weather cooperates soon sonincanbget back up there and give it a try. Appreciate your information!