Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16 Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16 Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16 Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16

Default Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16

The original plan was to meet my guys at Mazurik's and go out to the shoals, when I got a phone call last night telling me of a good bite to the "west". I can only say, "West" since it was someone else's info, and that's how I roll. I don't blog the info when it's someone else's, and they ask me to keep it quiet....sorry! I must respect their wishes. I'm sure you can understand.

So, my crew got out of bed extra early (for them...heheh), and made the hour drive to Port Clinton, to meet me at my house at 5:30am. We loaded in my truck and headed west to launch.

We were on the water by 6am and fishing by 6:15. Bandits run 45-70 back at 1.9-2.1mph over 21-23' of water put 18 walleye, 2 giant sheepshead, and a plethora of white bass in the boat. 13 of those walleye took a ride home, while 5 of them got to swim another day, because they were only 14 inches.

We didn't get any big big fish, but they were all the best kind of eaters.

My crew did a great job of setting lines and reeling in fish, without too many tangles, so it was a fun morning. CJ's giggle makes me laugh every time. It's infectious, and no matter what kind of mood you're in...being in his presence will always put you in a better mood.

It sure was nice to see the Off Shore boards going back more quickly than the past couple of weeks. It's days like today that really make me love my job. lol

Anyway, my crew will be back in September for a little fall fishing, and that makes me happy.

Tomorrow through Wednesday, I have a Father and Son team from Wisco, that has fished the past two years with me. I told them about the bite we had today, so they are looking forward to getting here early and trying their luck in the same area tomorrow.

Stay tuned....

Capt Juls
    Attached Images Attached Images Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16-guy-cj-cody-5_22_16img_6239-jpg Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16-guy-cj-cody-5_22_16img_6240-jpg Fishing with Guy, CJ, and Cody 5/21/16-guy-cj-cody-5_22_16img_6242-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters