MODIS Satellite Imagery MODIS Satellite Imagery MODIS Satellite Imagery MODIS Satellite Imagery

Default MODIS Satellite Imagery

Checking out the latest imagery today and I see an extremely dark area that has grown over the last couple days around and into the firing range. I constantly watch the updates through the year but have never seen anything so dark! Headed up tomorrow for a beautiful and hopefully productive day on the glass tomorrow....any kind of opinions or information would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by iSlayer; 05-18-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: More accurate post title

Looks like mud from the muddy maumee it comes all along the shoreline just my opinion. Good luck out there this weekend gonna be nice.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Figured that but it's more like "chocolate milk" colored from my short one year experience of watching. Appreciate your help

It appears the Northeast winds may have churned up sediment in the shallows along shoreline.

Yes it could be dredging mud they dump that crap along the shipping channel. I don't know why they don't dump it on shore somewhere. Cost I would imagine.
    Thanks Matt

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Never would have guessed that. Definitely a darker color of water out there today. Thanks a lot for the information...I learn something everyday on this forum. Good luck out there