Casting worm harnesses Casting worm harnesses Casting worm harnesses Casting worm harnesses

Default Casting worm harnesses

Has anyone had any luck casting worms ? We are out of harbor park an do mostly casting even though I have been gathering trolling rods and plugs to start trolling this summer ,this site has been very helpful with very detailed information and is very appreciated

The worm bite is just beginning for the trollers. I don't know about casting them but I don't see why they wouldn't work now. Are you in Harbor Park Marina? I'm docked at Come Sail Away.

Quote Originally Posted by PatSea View Post
    The worm bite is just beginning for the trollers. I don't know about casting them but I don't see why they wouldn't work now. Are you in Harbor Park Marina? I'm docked at Come Sail Away.
    Caught two saturday and eight eyes sunday casting. First time out this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SWISSBOY View Post
    Caught two saturday and eight eyes sunday casting. First time out this season.
    Swissboy, were you casting harnesses? General location? I'm going up tomorrow to do some work on the boat, thought I might sneak out for awhile and cast. Dont want to try trolling my boat by myself. Haven't cast in several years.

I got 4 from 23" to 28" Saturday casting purple harnesses. Slow retrieve close to the bottom.

We were out Sunday south and east of Niagara Reef about a half a mile or so. We were casting worm harnesses same here slow retrieve with a half oz weight. We ended with eight walleye but we caught a lot of less than 15 inch walleye and released them. Had a lot of fun with the nephews that day.
    Good luck !

Thanks for the information am hoping to be out tomorrow and try the purple blades casting and if I make it out I will post my location and numbers thanks again and yes I am out of harbor park marina

Did make it out for a few hours took 3 Scott's shoal was a really slow bite took those on gold blades casting with slow retrieve hope this turns on in a week or so