Weekend help with underwater video Weekend help with underwater video Weekend help with underwater video Weekend help with underwater video
    Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

Default Weekend help with underwater video

I'm looking to get up this weekend and take the first underwater video of the season. I'm trying to get some video of walleye on the reefs, maybe even spawning. Since I don't have a boat (used to) I need others to go out with. If anyone has room and would be willing to take me along let me know. I've got 25 years of experience fishing and boating Lake Erie, so I know my way around the Lake and fishing. Send me an e-mail to westbasin at cs dot com. Or telephone MoneD-JPT-zeroDGD (use the letters on the phone number keys). Need to list the info this way to avoid auto info gathering bots.

I don't know if the water clarity will be clear enough on the reefs, but even if it isn't I'll take some video / photos of the fishing and wet a line.

West Basin

Reside in Columbus, OH. Have place in Perrysburg, OH.

I took a long look at the satellite pics this evening and decided with dismay that I think the reef complex waters will be too hit-or-miss on Saturday and probably Sunday for underwater video. Therefore I decided to cancel my Lake trip for this weekend. I do have more work to do with the camera deployment systems plus non-Lake work to get done here so I'm forgoing the trip so hopefully I'll be better prepared and have more time when the next opportunity comes up. If you read the post and were considering, please keep me in mind in the future. Just give me call or otherwise contact me throughout the season.

Thanks,

West Basin