New boat New boat New boat New boat

Thread: New boat

Default New boat

Looking to purchase a new boat. Looked at a new CRESTLINER 2050Authority this past weekend . Does anyone have any experience with this model or similar? Looking for feedback good or bad or other recommendations.

I have a 2250 authority that i love all except the paint/customer service issues I had with crestliner. Its a nice riding roomy boat with lots of storage. Trailers nice and is easy to handle. If you have any questions feel free to ask
    2015 crestliner 2250 authority with a 300 mercury Verado pro four stroke and a 15 hp Mercury Prokicker.

Quote Originally Posted by timdan94 View Post
    I have a 2250 authority that i love all except the paint/customer service issues I had with crestliner. Its a nice riding roomy boat with lots of storage. Trailers nice and is easy to handle. If you have any questions feel free to ask
    Thanks for the response. I was really impressed by the layout. Just concerned about the ride quality because I have never been in one on the water. Dealer is trying to set up a test ride.

I have a 20ft Superhawk with a 200 Suzuki four stroke and 9.9 kicker. Very fuel efficient plus it takes the waves very well and the best thing is I can trailer it wherever I want to fish. Pulls good with my 1/2 ton GMC truck. If you buy the Authority be sure you get a good bimini.

Quote Originally Posted by EYEchaser79 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I was really impressed by the layout. Just concerned about the ride quality because I have never been in one on the water. Dealer is trying to set up a test ride.
    Ride is nice even on rough water. I suggest getting the factory top for the boat. if you want pictures of the top check out my post in the outdoors lounge under new here.
    when I purchased mine the 2250 was only a couple grand more than the 2050 but I took a factory leftover at the end of summer.
    2015 crestliner 2250 authority with a 300 mercury Verado pro four stroke and a 15 hp Mercury Prokicker.

Thanks again for the feedback. I think I am going to make this happen. Good luck to everyone on the water this year.

Quote Originally Posted by timdan94 View Post
    Ride is nice even on rough water. I suggest getting the factory top for the boat. if you want pictures of the top check out my post in the outdoors lounge under new here.
    when I purchased mine the 2250 was only a couple grand more than the 2050 but I took a factory leftover at the end of summer.
    I checked out the pictures, that's a fine looking fishing machine!

Good Luck to EYEchaser79

I have a 2008 1950 Superhawk 175 Verado. Love it Very fuel efficient. Gauge package lets me idle down to 550 rpm no need for a kicker. Use as small drift sock on each side for early spring trolling. Trailers great, always starts as soon as I turn the key VERY QUIET. I have been asked several times when idling at the dock if it is running