DJ's Customeyes Lures DJ's Customeyes Lures DJ's Customeyes Lures DJ's Customeyes Lures
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default DJ's Customeyes Lures

I would like to make everyone that may have an interest in the purchase of custom painted baits from DJ's Customeyes Lures LLC​ aware that this is an A1 business. There was a mix up with an order I had placed with them and they satisfactorily resolved the problem within 24hrs of me notifying them. No muss no fuss!

To top it off DJ's Customeyes Lures​ also offered to send me 3 addtional baits of my choice at no charge because he had made this minor mistake. I respectfully declined that offer because of the fast courteous resolution of this mix up. This was an awesome experience for me and no one can beat their customer service, thanks DJ's Customeyes Lures.

http://www.djscustomeyeslures.com/

Disclaimer:~~ I have no interest in their business other than the purchase of a few custom painted Bandits.
    Wakina
    23 foot Pro Line
    HDS 5X Sonar
    HDS 5M GPS
    Navonics chip, model #DMSD/649P+
    Platinum Plus Lake Erie and Lake St Clair Marine.
    Raymarine Dragonfly7 Sonar-Downvision-GPS combo with chirp technology.
    Navonics Hotmaps Premium East chip

Thanks, nothing like good honest service. I will see what they have.
    PimplePounder

Ranger Cherokee 237 18ft.
    115 HP. Johnson SPL
    15 HP Merc. Kicker
    Xi5 Motorguide Auto Anchor/GPS
    FL-20 Vexilar
    898 HD DI SI Humminbird GPS
    Navonics Premium

Agreed. While I have not had any trouble with an order, I can attest to DJ's bandits and blades being top Notch!

They are the only bandits on my boat (I'm up to about 2 dozen now) and they are the only things that I have fished this year. I have Bandits that he painted last year and caught dozens of fish. The paint still looks new.

I am not supported by DJ's Custom Lures and am not affiliated with him.... Other than we both like to catch fish!

It is great to know that their customer service is excellent as well as their product.

-Matt

My order came in from DJ yesterday. Have not fished them, but the 8 baits I purchased certainly look like walleye killers!

dj's custom lures are top notch, I bought some bandits last fall. Very happy with the service and quality

DJ's takes pride in what he does and it shows though his paint work and his customer service. I have several of his blades and Bandits and the paint has yet to come off. The finish he puts on them is hard as nails.

Poor guy is probably going nuts trying to keep up! I ordered what he had in stock and have been checking daily to order more but usually comes up "sold out".

The one's I have received are very nice!

I just talked to dj and placed a order for some Colorado harnesses and he said thanks to everyone that is using his custom lures. He is super happy with his customers.

I just spoke with him earlier and ordered some bandits. Can't wait to soak em
    Pyle O Fish

How fast was shipping? Heading to Kelley's next Thursday from the Grand Rapids, MI area and was just wondering if I put in an order if I'd receive it in time?