Wow what a day Wow what a day Wow what a day Wow what a day

Thread: Wow what a day

Default Wow what a day

Got my old mans boat launched yeterday late afternoon, and like scheduled it blew 40 all night. Woke up early learned they cancelled LEWT tournament, so decided to wait and have a good breakfast. Went to the boat and headed out around 9am..... Got out front(west marina) solid 2 footers and chocolate milk. Went to mouse and trolled east , with wind, along the 20 ft line, man tons I mine tons of marks . Even know they didn't look active I thought with the amount of fish there, one should be stupid and bite. Long story short with many passes we got skunked. 😭 not good for first trip out ( even know all odds stacked against us). Funny site was a couple Nebraska boys we saw at HI way bait and at Richards ran from mazurik out west.
    Waves out front 2-3 out from mouse 4-6. Their boats were just crashing waves. ( hope they made it back)
    Wow what a day-image-jpgIf waves don't stack to bad tomorrow I have a hunch drifting crawlersight entice one to hit. Hope anyone that did venture out a safe return and anyone that didn't ... You didn't miss much.
    Pic of all those who joined us from State Ramp LOL
    Justin Pickett
    F/V Motor Mouth
    Parker 2320 SL
    Foxhaven Marina

Thanks for the report MM, you made me glad I stayed home.
    Dave(snothere)
    2352 Trophy Hardtop WA
    Channel Grove Marina
    Sammy the Lucky Golden

I did get some good reports from today don't give up.

those marks are there every year off the tip of mouse and starve....looks like the bottom 5 feet is solid fish? I was told that they are catfish not walleye...they don't bite.