Need a new perching pole Need a new perching pole Need a new perching pole Need a new perching pole

Question Need a new perching pole

Looking for recommendations on replacing my perching pole. Last trip out last year accidentally knocked mine into the lake.
    Thanks to all who post on this site, I love to reading all the info. As a novice it has been a great help.

Not sure what kind of specifics you are looking for but Below is a thread of my question about perch rigs. I took there advice and can say my new rig is awesome, had a question about what kind of perching rig to get and have found the combo I was looking for. Hope this helps in what you are looking for

http://community.walleye.com/showthread.php?t=6575

Default perch pole

ulgy stick, light action. with flo. green line on reel to detect bites.

4. Default

5'6 one piece Simax medium action and use braid. I go with the medium so I can have an immediate hook set and short so clients can swing the fish aboard easily. A soft rod requires a longer hook set and makes it difficult to feel the bite in rougher water

I wont let my customers bring their own rods and so far this year we have boated 6600 fish on those rods...............

BD

Default Perch Rods

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Eyes View Post
    Looking for recommendations on replacing my perching pole. Last trip out last year accidentally knocked mine into the lake.
    Thanks to all who post on this site, I love to reading all the info. As a novice it has been a great help.
    Check out the website below. This guy makes custom perch rods and they are better than my Ugly Stik Lite Pro's. Very sensitive and light weight. Just have to hand line a larger walleye or sheephead in. Very reasonably priced.

www.LuckyLacy.com