precision trolling pro precision trolling pro precision trolling pro precision trolling pro
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Recommend Recommend:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default precision trolling pro

I would love to have this book. I havent bought the app but trying to find a deal on a book which is the format I prefer. Pro edition just sold for 305 dollars.. People have lost their mind...lol

Post Thanks / Like

Lol they are hard to find. I had a post like this last year looked all over for the book. Better question is what specific lure or lures are you looking for? I have some info on my computer in excel form that may help you out. Their is other helpful info that the gentlemen from this site will help you out with also. The chances of finding the book will be slim ( maybe not ) pm me your email address and when I get to my computer I will see if I can help you out. I just have to figure it out lol.

Post Thanks / Like

just order the stickers from them and laminate and make your own book for a lot cheaper. Ive scanned mine and loaded them onto my iphone as pdf files and laminated them into books for backup.

you can order them from nextbitetv store or fleetfarm, ive orderd from both places this season and they were shipped quickly. Some of the more popular lures they sell kits with most of their lures.
    Last edited by Firetiger; 07-23-2014 at 12:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I got the app and just bought the info for the lures I use most, it cost me $8. Maybe moreif/when they add Tru Trips, etc.

Wanted the book till I saw the price and could not justify it!

Post Thanks / Like

There was a post on his Facebook page talking about how well the app and stickers are doing. I told him that I would prefer the book. He told me that sticker and app sales proved to him that he went in the right direction. I asked him what the pro book bringing 305 dollars on ebay told him? He said that guy must not know about the stickers ...lol.