Trolling Trees Trolling Trees Trolling Trees Trolling Trees

Thread: Trolling Trees

Default Trolling Trees

For those of you who use them what brand and model do you have ? Im thinking about getting a set, not sure what brand. I see some swivel and some don't. Im just debating if will be much better than having my rod holders down the rails..... seems like it would be easier netting fish and doing stuff without all the rods spread down the rails.

Default Cisco's Here

I run Ciscos on my boats . By far the best but also not cheap . See and talk to lots of guys that use the Great Lakes Planer brand with no issues at all either. Swivels are a must, as if you miss the dock , problems with the non swivels hitting the dock post can cause trouble.

Dale

All of my equipment is cisco except for my trees. My trees are Great Lakes. they do not tilt as radious but I do not need them to. The ciscos are by far the best. However if oyu do not need the radious you can save money.

Madsdocks makes them. Trip si

g double. 140.00 for a pair shipped.i havnt used mine but their welded aluminum and you can buy tracks or gimbal mounts for them. I guess the guy uses the scrap from building

lifts. Thus the cheap price.

Blog Entries

Default trees

run Bert's trees and they are rock solid. Swivel in so do not interfere with docking.

I ran Great Lakes Planers. Love them. I agree Cisco are the best rod holders but my GLP do what I want for a third of the money.

I run Bert's triple trees and love them and so does everyone who fishes with me when they see them in use.

I run great lakes planers and love them. .i have trax tex tracks and berts ratcheting holders and canno swiel pedastals ...its a mix but all components work the best for me